Jump to navigation Jump to search
Verify and Append Options
Used to set which piece of information to use as the primary point of reference when verifying/appending data.
- (Default) First uses Address, if available, followed by Phone if no Address is available, and lastly Email if neither Address nor Email are available.
- Social Security
- Uses Social Security number as the primary point of reference.
- Uses Address as the primary point of reference.
- Uses Phone as the primary point of reference.
- Uses Email as the primary point of reference.
- Uses Name as the primary point of reference – This is not included in Centric Hint Auto option.
- Social Security Number Cascade Option
- Personator will attempt to match on 4 scenarios:
- Full Name & Full SSN
- Last Name & Full SSN
- Full Name & SSN Last 4
- Last Name & SSN Last 4
- Returned Result codes will indicate the level of matching.
- (Default) If necessary, statistical logic will be employed to determine name order, with no bias toward either name order.
- Definitely Full
- Name will always be treated as normal name order, regardless of formatting or punctuation.
- Very Likely Full
- Name will be treated as normal name order unless inverse order is clearly indicated by formatting or punctuation.
- Probably Full
- If necessary, statistical logic will be employed to determine name order, with a bias toward normal name order.
- Probably Inverse
- If necessary, statistical logic will be employed to determine name order, with a bias toward inverse name order.
- Very Likely Inverse
- Name will be treated as inverse name order unless normal order is clearly indicated by formatting or punctuation.
- Definitely Inverse
- Name will always be treated as inverse name order, regardless of formatting or punctuation.
- Mixed First Name
- Name field is expected to only contain prefixes, first, and middle names.
- Mixed Last Name
- Name field is expected to only contain last names and suffixes.
Middle Name Logic
Determines the handling of middle names.
- Parse Logic
- (Default) Middle names that are typically last names are considered to be part of a hyphenated last name.
- Hypenated Last
- The middle word is assumed to be part of the last name. For Example: "Matthew Edward Jones" is treated as "Matthew Edward-Jones."
- Middle Name
- The middle word is assumed to be a middle name. For example: "Matthew Svensson Jones." "Svensson" would be considered a middle name instead of part of the last name.
Sets the salutation format for the response.
- (Default) Mr. Smith
- First Last
- John Smith
- Gender Population
- Default is Mixed. Sets the gender balance of the source data, either predominantly Male, Female, or Mixed (evenly split).
- Gender Aggression
- Default is Neutral. Sets how aggressive genderization is for neutral first names, either Neutral, Conservative, or Aggressive.
- Correct First Name
- Checked by default. If checked, allows common spelling corrections for the First Name field.
- Standardize Company Name
- Checked by default. If checked, the Company Name field will be returned with standard abbreviation, capitalization, and punctuation rules applied.
- Decennial CensusKey Option
- Using the drop down menu, set the preferred Census information returned, whether the latest version or the decennial version.
2020- Return the 2020 static decennial census database released.
2010- Return the 2010 static decennial census database released.
Off- Default. Return the latest Census information available.
- Default is auto. If on, French language characters will be returned.
- Advanced Address Correction
- AAC uses the Full Name/Company Name input to perform more advanced address correction.
- USPS Preferred City
- Default is off. For every city in the United States, there is an official name that is preferred by the U.S. Postal Service. There may be one or more unofficial or “vanity” names in use. Normally, Personator Component allows you to verify addresses using known vanity names. If Preferred City is on, the preferred city name will be substituted for all vanity names when it verifies an address.
- Phone Format
- Choose one of six different available phone formats:
- (800) 800-6245: (Default) Parenthesis with dash.
- (800) 800 6245: Parenthesis with space.
- 800 800 6245: Spaces.
- 800-800-6245: Dashes.
- 800.800.6245: Periods.
- 8008006245: No space.
- Database Look up
- Checked by default. If checked, verification of domain names will be attempted using a database of valid domains.
- Standardize Casing
- Checked by default. If checked, all letters in the Email field will be changed to lower case before any checking occurs.
- Correct Syntax
- Checked by default. If checked, the syntax of the Email field will be corrected.
- Update Domain
- Checked by default. If checked, determines whether the domain name is out of date and updates it.