Contact Zone:MatchUp:Component Settings
Component Settings are located under Tools > Melissa Data Settings > Components > MatchUp.
The On-Premise Settings dialog is where you enter the basic information required for the MatchUp Component to connect to the underlying Melissa Data libraries.
- MatchUp Data Path
- Enter the file path of the folder containing the data files used by the Melissa Data libraries. Alternately, click the folder button and browse to the folder.
- MatchUp Work Path
- Enter the path to the folder where MatchUp component will create temporary files. These files will be deleted automatically once the process is finished. If this path is not defined then these files will be generated, by default, in C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Temp.
Show Details (On-Premise)
The Show Details screen returns basic information about the object libraries being used by MatchUp Component.
- Displays any error messages generated by initializing the MatchUp Object.
- Database Date
- Displays the date of the MatchUp Object data files. This date confirms that the data files are the latest available.
- Bulid Number
- The current build number of the underlying MatchUp Component library.